LinkedIn allows you to select who can see your connections.
By making your connections visible:
- Your connections can see your network and ask for introductions
- You can ask your connections for introductions
- You can fully participate in the LinkedIn social ecosystem and continually build your network
Decide who you want to connect with on LinkedIn:
- Your shared connections are always visible, no matter what setting you choose
- Consider removing some connections if you don't want them to see your network.