Putnam 403(b) Plan
Designed for public educators and employees of non-profit organizations, a Putnam 403(b) plan offers convenience and flexibility. This plan features tax deferral, investment flexibility, and online access.
Faced with the challenges of today's economy, employees of non-profits and public schools need every advantage when saving for retirement. A Putnam 403(b) plan offers just that — with tax benefits, convenience, and high contribution limits.
Investors who could benefit
- Employees of tax-exempt non-profit organizations.
- Employees of public educational institutions.
Take advantage: Putnam 403(b)
- Tax-deferred growth until withdrawal
- Reduced current taxable income and taxes
- Contribution limit of $18,000 in 2017 ($24,000 for individuals age 50 or older)
- A wide selection of mutual funds in every investment style
- Putnam's award-winning customer service
|Learn more about the benefits of the Putnam 403(b).|
|Review the Putnam 403(b) Service agreement.|
|Download the Putnam 403(b) Custodial account agreement.|
Withdrawals are subject to income tax, and those made before age 59½ may be subject to an additional 10% tax.