Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Longevity risk — the possibility outliving one's money in retirement — is a genuine risk, but data suggests that many people overestimate its likelihood.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Retirement savings receive attention on Capitol Hill
- Back in black: Higher oil prices to persist
- Shaping the curve in glide path design
This October marks the last chance that investors can undo – or recharacterize – a 2017 Roth conversion.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Three top financial challenges facing Millennials
- Five questions to ask your estate planning attorney about the new tax law
- Ten questions to ask your CPA about the new tax law
Soon, investors looking for services and products may rely more on voice assistants than typing a query on a keyboard. Get prepared with our easy guide.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Advisors: Jump into Instagram with these 10 accounts to follow
- Enhance client conversations with FRED
- Five key findings from Putnam’s Social Advisor Survey