Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Gains in employment may herald greater rate risk, giving investors reason to consider income opportunities outside of traditional bond benchmarks.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- HSAs may help workers save more for retirement
- Are international stocks truly cheap?
- Why we feel recession talk is premature
Despite income restrictions there may be a way to super-charge your Roth IRA by using a provision for 401(k) plans.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- College planning strategies: Engaging children in saving can advance college goals
- College planning strategies: It’s never too early to start saving
- Will taxpayers owe more or less in their tax bill next year?
Our latest Social Advisor Survey shows that social media is changing advisor-client relationships for the better both professionally and personally.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Five ways to get more engagement on your LinkedIn posts
- Putnam blogs are now Alexa enabled
- Top podcasts for financial advisors