Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Investors may want to consider the potential of small-cap stocks as they review allocations amid changing economic cycles.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- In election 2020, what matters to markets stays the same
- China leads, other emerging markets lag
- U.S. economy remains a centerpiece in 2020 vote
Wealth management professionals offer a tax outlook and discuss tax smart strategies under the Biden era.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Next steps for investors who withdrew funds under the CARES Act
- Webcast: Learn about tax planning in the Biden era
- Lawmakers call for SALT revival