Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
For retirement plan sponsors, choosing a capital preservation option can be challenging. We offer insights about stable value funds and their performance.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Taking a fiduciary view on target-date selection
- Inflation risk for retirement savers calls for an active approach
- Don't overlook international small caps
The COLA adjustment is one of several key changes for Social Security for 2022.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Wealth management in the context of a fluid situation in Washington
- House tax proposal would upend grantor trusts
- Will these three tax ideas creep back into legislative debate?