Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
China’s technology sector has cratered since February and we view the selloff as a buying opportunity in China tech.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Clean energy: Myths, reality, and opportunities
- Company diversity and social justice
- Tapping into the growth potential of small-cap stocks
Some 401(k) plans allow investors age 59½ to take a non-hardship 401(k) withdrawal, providing the option to transfer savings to an IRA without penalty.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- White House proposes tax hikes for high earners
- Proposed tax hike may drive shift in business structure
- The tax bite on retirement income may surprise retirees