Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
A traditional gauge of success for the 401(k) measures inputs, but companies also need to track outcomes to determine if a plan is successful.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Actively targeting inflation risk for retirement savers
- Investing for impact | Q&A with Stephanie Henderson
- Market volatility returns to "old" normal
Under tax reform, taxpayers can still act on Roth conversions, but the option to recharacterize - or undo the conversion - is no longer available.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Estate planning considerations before the law sunsets
- Optimize the pass-through business tax deduction
- A new perspective on tax deductions
With LinkedIn usage reaching its maturity stage, the days of simply hitting the “Connect” button to grow your network have passed. Writing personalized, specific, and memorable connection invitations is key to getting them accepted and starting those relationships off on the right foot.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Your LinkedIn 10-Minute Daily Challenge
- Tap into LinkedIn alumni connections
- Identify women investors to diversify your book