Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
The SECURE Act represents significant changes to retirement savings and could drive a expansion of workplace retirement savings plans including 401(k)s.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Solutions to antibiotic resistance
- SECURE Act expands access to retirement plans
- Millennial money drives 401(k) plan evolution
The SECURE Act introduced an anti-abuse rule to prevent benefiting twice from taking IRA distributions and QCDs.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Tax planning is a topic for all seasons
- Trust strategies rattled by SECURE Act
- Planning strategies for the SECURE Act 10-year rule
Over 40,000 advisors have used FundVisualizer since 2011. We continually seek feedback through focus groups, demos and one-on-one conversations: what do advisors like most while using FundVisualizer?
Putnam Social Advisor Survey