Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Families will spend record levels as their children head back to school this year. But the school season may also be a time to focus on saving.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Proposed bill represents landmark changes to retirement savings
- The IRS is revising Form 1040 again
- Create a checklist for when a family member passes away