Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
China is leading the economic recovery among emerging-market countries, buoyed by stimulus and stringent COVID-19 measures.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- U.S. economy remains a centerpiece in 2020 vote
- VIX futures hint at post-election uncertainty
- The future is happening faster now
For financial planning, year end can be an opportune time to review strategies for gifting and estate plans.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Four tax planning considerations for year-end
- Year-end planning ideas under the CARES Act
- Post-election outlook for taxes, planning: Webcast