Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
It is important to consider whether your retirement plan is on track to help meet the goals of retirement, recruitment, and retention.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- A success score for the 401(k)
- Actively targeting inflation risk for retirement savers
- Investing for impact | Q&A with Stephanie Henderson
Land designated with a conservation easement, including preserving open space, can offer tax advantages to a property owner.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Four reasons to convert a custodial account to a 529 plan
- When a defective trust may be effective
- Will Social Security be solvent when it is time to collect?
In the latest release of the Putnam Social Advisor Survey, 92% of advisors using social media reported seeing asset gains attributable to social networking.
Putnam Social Advisor Survey