Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
We rarely see as much disruption as we have seen in 2020, and we believe this offers investment opportunities.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Perspective on keeping perspective
- Deglobalization creates new winners in China
- Staying at home increases spending on homes
Putnam's wealth management professionals share their views on taxes, the markets, fiscal policy, and the November election.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Key changes for charitable giving in 2020
- Pandemic could reduce Social Security benefits
- Using a 529 plan when college is remote