Our global resources, market agility, and active communication drive our efforts for clients
$202 billion in assets under management as of
December 31, 2021*
*At the end of December 2021, Putnam Investments had $202 billion in assets under management. Mutual fund assets were $98 billion. Institutional assets were $104 billion. (Total assets are unaudited and subject to change and do not reflect pending activity for client decisions communicated to Putnam as of
We have built a team of nearly 200 investment professionals dedicated to fundamental research to find opportunities and manage risk for clients.
- Choose strategies across our fixed-income, risk allocation/multi-asset, and equity capabilities.
- Find potential investment solutions including custom segregated accounts, pooled vehicles, and fund structures.
A range of institutions have trusted Putnam for flexible and innovative solutions.
- Corporate pensions
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Insurance companies
- Endowments and foundations
- Public and government plans
We pursue long-term client relationships by dedicating a team of experienced professionals to serve our clients and think proactively about their needs.
- Client-focused model offers accessibility and responsiveness
- Dedicated client service managers provide a single point of contact
- Expertise extends to investment solutions, vehicle structures, and custodian/asset manager operations
- Partnership and collaboration across the firm foster innovative thinking
Our veteran company leaders have deep experience in global institutional management.
Putnam's parent company is Power Financial Corporation, one of Canada's largest insurance and asset managers.
Contacts and locations
To serve clients better, we have built a global market presence that offers local market expertise. Our dedicated institutional specialists focus on building relationships and providing solutions aligned with client objectives.
100 Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110
Putnam Investments Japan Co., Ltd.
Kamiyacho MT building
4-3-20 Toranomon, Minato-ku
Phone: +81 3 5404 5800
The Putnam Advisory
8 Marina View #28-01
Asia Square Tower 1